Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TAKKU…MY NIECE

TAKKU…MY NIECE


No words to describe my niece,
A gift of nature, an awesome piece…
I bask in her ever flowing love with glory,
All moments passed with her, one would never be sorry..

Her smile makes my day,
Her twinkling eyes, with so much to say..
Her cheeks swelling about with joy,
My nose, my fingers, everything just a toy..

Never once she keeps me sad,
Her questioning eyes say: “No smile? That’s so bad!!”
So naïve is each of her actions,
Kisses of joy, her gratitude transactions..

Destruction is her goal,
Much about everything, from pencil to pole..
She dances to make me happy,
Anything flashy, making her go flappy!

She makes my worries go away,
All ready to play with me any day..
She eats everything other than food,
And nothing we think that’s good!

A nice song makes her dizzy,
Flying birds keep her crazy..
Yummy juice a yes, but powdery milk a no,
On top of us she gets, signalling us to go!!

Her tiny hands go clap,
The excitement we map..
With the amount of energy she’s got,
Numerous things she has taught..

So fast she crawls on her knees,
Ignoring all our cries and pleas..
Never so easy to make her still,
As we ponder about her stomach to fill!!

A bunch of surprises she is,
We remain alert, not to let anything amiss..
We live each day with her around,
That it’s difficult for me a moment without her sound..

Her tactics and tantrums never seem to cease..
Only enough to make her MY MOST FAVOURITE NIECE!!

4 comments: