Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My training project!


My month long project,
Your skills to eject..
The start of instant hell,
One can’t simply tell!

Google ..my help..
To my mentor I yelp..
So much to learn..
The same we earn..

Day and night we think..
The spirit can’t just sink!
The weekends all gone poof!
Animated like dogs barking woof!

The madness right there..
Confusion everywhere..
Time flying fast..
Any mistake, we go aghast!

The hair count going more,
as we scratch our heads to core..
to get some miracle of our stupid head,
waiting even on our comfy bed!

The days numbering down fast,
We simply dun want to be last..
The entire office like a field..
Running like chickens to get the best yield!

Its over as one gets to grin..
The happiness glowing on the skin..
Waiting to pounce on others yet to do..
Delightfully watching them do the shoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment